NYC TRYOUTS WEATHER UPDATE

There is a chance of RAIN on the forecast for tomorrow’s May 17th, TRYOUTS in Shirley, Long Island.  For now the tryouts are on, but if we must cancel, we will notify everyone.  The Rain Date will be Sunday, May 18th at the RED HOOK Facility in Brooklyn, NYC.  For directions check the following post.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *